We have recently connected with AON- the American Oncology Network, which is an organization of the nation’s top physicians and seasoned healthcare workers with the goal of ensuring the long-term success of the cancer and oncology community. AON has listed Reclaiming Intimacy as a resource for those patients, doctors, and staff who are seeking more information about sexual dysfunction and issues that affect patient whole-healing regarding intimacy and sexuality.
More about AON:
- Launched in 2018, our rapidly growing network represents physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants at multiple care sites across the country. The executive management team brings more than three decades of oncology practice management experience, enabling physicians to focus on what matters most – providing the highest quality care for patients.
- Involved in AON are: 88 physicians, 55 Advanced Practitioners, and AON serves 15 states (AON).
- AON provides the comprehensive support, ancillary services, and proven practice management expertise to empower physicians to make cancer care better. They offer a unique model of physician-led, community-based oncology management. With services such as a centralized specialty pharmacy, diagnostics, pathology, fully integrated electronic medical records, a care management team and a variety of financial assistance programs, an alliance with AON ensures that patients’ experiences will be at the very pinnacle of cancer care today.
- In Indiana, there are six specific locations that work with cancer patients and with AONs services.
- AON also supports numerous clinical trials and studies, all of which help to better push and guide the cancer community and treatments to an even higher, more patient centered and focused level.
If you would like more information about AON, or those doctors and organizations who are a part of the AON network, simply visit their website by using the link provided in our Resources Used area below.
(Information about AON pulled from their website; for informational purposes only)